RJW–Gem Campbell offers extensive masonry services to new construction, particularly in the public and ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional) sectors. Gem Campbell has over 50 years experience in meeting the needs of the ICI sector, while RJW Stonemasons has focused its business on the public sector.
Specific services include construction of stone buildings using mass masonry and / or stone cladding, thin stone cladding in a variety of materials, brickwork, block work and associated activities.
Representative projects include the following:
- United Arab Emirates New Embassy | New construction utilizing French limestone.
- National Capital Commission, Ottawa, Ontario | Construction of the huge stone pillars along Island Park Drive.
- Croatian Embassy, Ottawa, Ontario | Award winning restoration and addition to the Croatian Embassy in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Saudi-Arabian Embassy, Ottawa, Ontario | Construction of the cut stone exterior of a new limestone embassy building in Ottawa for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Museum of Civilization, Hull, Québec | Restoration and new stone works.
- RJW Gem Campbell Stone Cutting Shop | New construction
- South African Embassy | Boundary Wall, new stone works
- St. John the Divine Anglican Church, Kars, Ontario | The entire church was lifted and a new stone foundation installed.
- Farm Museum, Massachusetts | New construction.